Table of Contents
Shocking: Working From Home Causing Back Pain
Right now more than 2 billion humans under isolation. By now you’re probably working from home or planning to do so. This ErgoStandReview will help you.
What seemed impossible just a few months ago is now real; Countries are entirely locked down.
Chances are you’ll have to work from home for the time being, if you were lucky enough to keep your job.
That comes with a few nice perks. You’ll work from the comfort of your couch and be close to your family.
However… Research data shows remote work has a dark side too. In fact, numbers say working from home could have devastating effects on your health.
The reason is simple: Barely anyone has adequate equipment for consistent remote work at home. That’s why many scientists are expecting a “back pain epidemic” to hit as soon as in 2 months time.
4 in 5 people who spend their day in front of the computer are at shockingly high risk of chronic back pain. There are only a few ways to protect yourself.
Working From Home 8hrs a Day? Chances Are, You’ll Develop Chronic Back Pain Symptoms
When working with a computer, we tend to naturally into a bad posture. Bad computer work posture puts a lot of tension on the neck and back.
- For example, the body tends to slouch. It either leans towards the screen, or droops downwards from the chair. This weakens the muscles which keep good posture, and puts huge pressure on the lower back.
- The arms over-extend to reach the keyboard and mouse, resulting in heavy strain on the back and shoulders.
- The head leans towards the computer screen, or downwards to the mobile phone. Because it weighs 4.5-5kg (10-11lbs), it puts a lot of additional pressure on the neck and upper back.
All these movements (and many more) happen unconsciously. Most of them aren’t even noticed. But their results accumulate over time, because they affect the body nearly 40h every week.
The negative effect of this natural slouching and bad posture only gets worse when working from home.
Many of us just don’t have the required and proper equipment to work 8hrs a day, 5 days a week from home. That’s why constant sitting is devastating anyone working from home.
The scary part is: 4 in 5 experience back pain at some point. It can start mildly and seem unimportant at first, then progress into unbearable pain overnight.
Such conditions leave the person completely paralyzed until doctors can help. To make things worse, nearly 20% who don’t seak treatment on time develop chronic conditions… and many even require surgery to recover…
How To Protect Yourself From Horrible Back Issues
There are a few ways to go about the issue. We’ve asked dr. Simmons, NY-based chiropractor with 40 years of experience to suggest solutions. (Skip to the next paragraph if you’re looking for an easy fix.) But first, here are a couple of things you could try:
- Monitor your posture and try to keep it straight. Don’t let your body slouch or droop. If you catch yourself leaning too much towards the monitor, get back into a proper position.
- Sit closer to your desk. Keep your elbows next to your body. Move your keyboard and mouse within closer reach.
- Exercise regularly. If you can’t go out, exercise at home every week. Put your back and abdominal muscles to work. Also, make sure to get up from your chair every couple of hours or so and stretch your entire body.
The issue with these exercises, though, is that they may or may not work for you. As dr. Simmons says, “they all require you to consciously take action against an unconscious problem. Most patients forget the advice in less than a week, and then keep on with their habits. There is something else I always recommend to my patients.”
The New Zero-Effort Solution Might Be Your Only Chance
Meet ErgoStand – it eliminates the need for your body to droop, slouch or lean. It provides a stable and comfortable way to work from home and avoid problematic back issues.
Additionally, it can accomodate devices of up to 17 inch screen size. The rubber pads keep your laptop locked in place and prevent it from sliding, moving or falling.
The ErgoStandReview frame features 7 different viewing angles so you can place your laptop the way you find most comfortable.
It’s produced out of light and strong ABS that keeps it stable, so you can use it on your desk, on the couch or even in bed. The the frame is fully adjustable and can be adapted to any laptop width.
This ErgoStandReview has another fantastic feature as well. You can easily fold it and take it anywhere you need.
It compresses into a tiny slate the size of a sketch pad, and weighs only 200g (0.5lbs). You can easily pack it into a laptop bag, backpack or even a purse.
The #1 Way to Keep Good Posture & Prevent Back Damage
ErgoStand is the best way to keep good posture when working from home on your laptop. It’s the only solution that doesn’t require any effort from you, and efficiently eliminates the problem.
Exercising requires you to make extra time every week (that you probably don’t have), work hard and keep consistent to see results. And correcting your posture while you work over and over again will distract you from important things.
These means of prevention certainly work, but ErgoStandReview is the only device that will help you without the need for you to put in your time, attention or effort. Just place your device on ErgoStand and your body will naturally feel more comfortable working with it.
Correct Your Posture Today And Save Yourself From Health Troubles Tomorrow
“Everyone who works from home should have a ErgoStandReview. It’s the first thing I recommend to patients who type away on their laptops.
60 to 70% of those who buy it feel back aches only once in two or three months, compared to 4 to 6 times a day previously.”
ErgoStandReview is a great investment. This high-quality product will protect your health and doesn’t require any effort on your side.
Before we tell you where you can get ErgoStandReview at 50% OFF the regular cost, you should know of another great benefit this device will give you.
What ErgoStand Users Are Saying
- Nathan F.: I’ve had an aching back for around 8 months I think. Then I decided to change my work habits and I bought ErgoStand and used it while standing. My back pain started disappearing and soon completely went away. This is a great device that will help you a lot if you have back problems as I did.
- William B.: These things are selling like crazy, I barely managed to get my hands on one. I’m so glad I did. My wife’s been having so much pain in the upper back and shoulders that she couldn’t sleep for nights. No medicine could ease it. So I managed to get one ErgoStand for her and it helped a lot. She’s back to sleeping normally again and says she feels the pain once a day, oftentimes not at all. I’m really happy about that.
- Charlotte R.: I bought one for myself and one for my husband. We love how easy it is to use! It really helps keep a good posture. Now we’re using the discount to buy it for our parents, too.
Thanks to its ergonomic design, ErgoStandReview will also make you focus far better while working.
You’ll be less distracted by kids’ noise and other discomforts in your “home office”. Because your body will feel more comfortable, your attention span will prolonge and you’ll be able to perform better than expected.